Do I need to translate my documents?

In case the document language is not English or German, please submit also a translation of the documents certified by an official translator. Admitted candidates will have to present original documents when enrolling at our University.


Stand: 01/2018

Tags: application, certified, copy, documents, international students, original, Roads, sending, translation